A retired paramedic has broken down after leaving a letter about the dangers of his profession outside the McDonald's restaurant where a young colleague was stabbed to death > 자유게시판

A retired paramedic has broken down after leaving a letter about the d…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Davis
댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-05-04 19:17

본문

A retired paramedic has broken down after leaving a letter about the dangers of his profession outside the McDonald's restaurant where a young colleague was stabbed to death. 
A Ambulance worker, 29, pulled into the Queen St, Campbelltown restaurant carpark in 's south-west to grab coffee with a colleague about 5.30am when he was repeatedly stabbed in the abdomen. 
The victim is understood to have been on probation and was completing paperwork for the end of his nightshift when he was targeted by the knifeman. 
It is believed police will allege the attacker opened the door and attacked the ambulance worker. The victim is understood to be from the nearby suburb of Camden. 
Out the front of the restaurant, visibly emotional ex-paramedic Scott Fogarty told Daily Mail Australia: 'I didn't know him personally, but I'm a medically retired paramedic from Campbelltown station and my colleagues mean the world to me.
'It's just devastating.

We go to work to help people in need and all we want to do is go home to our families in one piece.'
The letter Mr Fogarty left behind, alongside a bunch of flowers, pays tribute to the victim who 'paid the ultimate price' - and sheds light on the harrowing scenes many ambulance workers witness. 
A retired paramedic, Scott Fogarty, has laid flowers and чемпионат англии a letter of solidarity (pictured) at the scene of a 29-year-old paramedic's stabbing and eventual death in Campbelltown on Friday
'We know the dangers and unfortunately are exposed to those dangers far too often,' the letter reads.
'Unfortunately for this young man his duty and career has ended far too soon from the very thing that scares us all whilst on duty.
'I am absolutely devastated, angry and heartbroken for my fellow Paramedic Brother.
'Prayers to you Brother, your shift has ended, Rest in Peace!'
Paramedic Wayne Havenaar, 61, turned up at the crime scene on his motorbike to lay flowers after hearing about the incident on the radio. 
'I've been a paramedic for 34 years.

He (the victim) is the future - not me, I'm on my way out and he should have been on his way up.‘ 
Mr Havenaar fought back tears as he described how the wider paramedic community had been affected by the loss. 
'It's hard enough losing a colleague but to hear that he's got a wife and a young child just makes it so much harder,' he said. 
'We've got a lot of young paramedics who are first-time parents and they will be feeling it today.'
Paramedic Wayne Havenaar, 61, said he was devastated by his colleagues death

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

그누보드5

사이트 정보

61-27, Minsongmaeul-ro, Sunchang-eup, Sunchang-gun, Jeollabuk-do, Republic of Korea
TEL:+82-63-650-2031 / FAX:+82-63-653-9593 /mifi1@srcm.kr

COPYRIGHT ©2021 SRCFM ALL RIGHT RESERVED.